Infertility rate has been increasing in both men and women and has become a common issue according to the current lifestyle. Many couples seek for the best fertility treatments to conceive after trying for pregnancy for at least one year. Here are the common most infertility causes faced by both women and men.
What are the infertility causes in Men?
- Varicoceles:- It is the condition of enlargement of veins within the scrotum, which interferes with low sperm count and quality of sperm.
- Retrograde ejaculation:- Retrograde ejaculation is also known as the dry ejaculation. It causes problems with ejaculation that prevent conception even if a man has healthy sperm.
- Infections:- Infections, mainly those which are untreated for a long time can cause great damage to the sperm, tubes and create complications with the production of healthy sperm.
- Lifestyle changes:- unhealthy lifestyle choices like smoking and consumption of alcohol also lowers the fertility levels among men that affect sperm count and quality.
What are the infertility causes in Women?
- Endometriosis:- Endometriosis interferes with the shedding of the uterine lining which means getting periods is not completely shed during periods and can cause heavy and painful periods.
- Irregular periods:– If the women experience irregular periods or not ovulating properly, PCOS is the common infertility reason for irregular periods in women. It is also a primary cause of infertility in women. Stress, sudden weight loss or weight gain can also cause irregular periods.
- Age:– Age is one of the most common causes of infertility that after 35 years of age, the quality of eggs may decrease accordingly.
- Fallopian tubes:– If the egg is fertilized by the sperm, it requires traveling through the fallopian tube to reach the uterus. If there are issues with the fallopian tubes, conceiving cannot occur.
- Lifestyle factors:– smoking shows a great impact on fertility and may cause several miscarriages in women. Likewise, alcohol consumption, sudden weight loss, and weight gain can interfere with conceiving.
So where do I begin to treat my infertility?
The first step is to find the best fertility centers in Hyderabad and consult the best infertility doctors to diagnose the problem and find the best way to conceive a child. To make your search easy here is Motherhood, one of the leading fertility centers in Hyderabad provides the best IVF fertility treatment services and IUI treatment services in Hyderabad with the advanced and latest technologies to overcome infertility by achieving parenthood. Your first step of treatment starts with the consultation of infertility specialists Dr. Rohini Devi, and she will examine you thoroughly and take the history of your medical problems, how long you have been trying and what has happened till now. Our best infertility doctors in Hyderabad provide the complete treatment plan with the insight into your current fertility status.
What kind of tests are performed?
Our best infertility doctors in Hyderabad suggest you take the ultrasound test to examine the ovaries, pelvis, uterus and their condition along with positioning. To make sure that any problems are occurring that need further treatments and investigations. The tests which are performed are not painful and you do not experience any discomfort.
The male partner undergoes several semen analysis tests to ensure that sperms are healthy with a maximum count. Our best fertility doctors focus on shape, size, count, and movement of sperm to perform the IVF treatment.
What is involved in the IVF treatment process?
Follow up consultation:-
After all the tests, our best infertility doctors in Hyderabad formulate the best treatment plan for conceiving according to your situation. The treatment plan begins on the first day of your cycle, even though you are going through IVF fertility treatment or IUI fertility treatment in Hyderabad.
How IVF treatment is done?
The IVF treatment process could be exciting and fascinating. Furthermore, IVF treatment is followed only after the failure of other fertility treatments.
If you are having a normal menstrual cycle then you will be going through the ultrasound frequently to examine the follicle growth. But if you are facing the problem of lack of ovulation, our best infertility doctors in Hyderabad prescribe the ovulation stimulation drugs from the fifth day of your menstrual cycle to induce more eggs.
To increase the number of eggs produced in the ovaries, you might receive the injection sustaining follicle-stimulating hormone(FSH), a luteinizing hormone (LH) or of both combinations. These hormones stimulating drugs produce more eggs which give a great chance of embryos to use in the treatment. When the follicles are fully grown, you have an HCG injection shot to induce ovulation. The ovulation will occur within 24 hours after HCG injection.
Egg Retrieval Process
As Motherhood is famed as the best IVF center in Hyderabad, we provide the best IVF treatment services with higher success rates and stood as a reason behind many smiles of couples. In our best fertility center in Hyderabad, you will go through the egg retrieval procedure which could take 15 to 30 minutes. Our best infertility doctors perform sonographic egg retrieval by using an ultrasound-guided needle to remove the eggs carefully from the ovaries.
IS Egg Retrieval painful?
You don’t feel any severe pain during or after the egg retrieval procedure. Only minimal discomfort is experienced for most of the patients. You may feel the cramping which is similar to menstrual cramping.
Fertilizing the eggs
Once the eggs are collected, they are fertilized with partners or donor’s sperm in the laboratory. The eggs are cultured in an incubator till insemination. On the fourth or the fifth day, it is checked if the eggs are successfully fertilized. Eventually, some of the hormone injections are prescribed in the preparation of womb lining to receive the embryo if required.
Transferring the Embryo
After a few days of egg retrieval, the fertilized eggs (embryos) are transferred into the womb by a catheter which is inserted into the vagina. This procedure is similar to a cervical screening observation. The number of embryos transferred to the womb depends on the patient’s age and condition.
For about two weeks of egg retrieval, your doctor will suggest you take a pregnancy test to confirm if the treatment is successful or not.
- If you are pregnant:- In our best IVF center in Hyderabad, you will be prescribed with general medicine as another natural pregnancy is treated.
- If you are not Pregnant:- You will get the period within a week. If you are interested in going through another cycle of IVF treatment, our best infertility doctors in Hyderabad suggest you some precautions to take to enhance the chances of getting pregnant.