Egg donation is a very successful option for building a family, because it has higher success rate, compare to using women’s own eggs in IVF Cycle. By using donor eggs which are fertilized with the male partner sperm and then placed in the female partners uterus, providing her the same gestational experience as natural conception which help to form the bond between mother & child. We are using highly screened ,healthy young donors, who are giving 75% success rate.
Egg donors are an essential part of Assisted Reproduction as about 30% of women suffer from infertility because of decreased or absent ovarian reserve. Hormonal injections are given to the egg provider to stimulate her ovaries to produce multiple follicles. Progress of this is monitored through UltraSound guided scans at regular intervals.
Who are qualified for Egg Donation?
- Women after the age of 40yrs tend to have fewer eggs or poor quality eggs. Thus, even IVF and ICSI may not ensure a successful pregnancy.
- Egg donation can also be performed on women who had multiple cycles of failed IVF or ICSI
- Egg donation can be done in younger women whose ovaries have prematurely failed or undergone radiation or chemotherapy, Egg donation is also used in patients who are carrying major chromosomal defects, Patients with tuberculosis and severe endometriosis.
- Johan Wesley is a couple from approached us for the solutions of the secondary infertility problem after interviewing several other fertility clinics
- Vijay & Swapna cheerful couple blessed with twin baby boys at Motherhood fertility centre, after 9yrs marietal life
- I am enjoying my Motherhood due to Motherhood Fertility Centre