If you have been struggling to fall pregnant for a while, you are not alone! In fact, issues falling pregnant effects about 1 in 6 Indian couples. Officially, the infertility is termed as the inability to fall pregnant even after a year of unprotected sex. But one should seek help from any fertility center if you have been facing any infertility issues or have been trying parenthood for more than 6 months over the age of thirty-five. If you have decided to make the year 2020 as your baby year Motherhood-one of the best fertility centers in Hyderabad is a great place to start.
If you are one of those trying couples, just getting started could be overwhelming. Mainly, make sure that you and your partner are in optimal health and this article will guide you on how to improve your chances of having a baby through appropriate fertility treatments. Consider one of the leading and the best fertility centers in Hyderabad-Motherhood where we have been offering best-in-class fertility treatments and ART procedures to cope up with your infertility issues.
A fertility health checkup from the best fertility center in Hyderabad is a great way to start and could steer you in the correct direction to receive infertility specialists advice. Having a fertility health checkup can unravel various factors that affect your fertility. It is a chance to ask about your various issues and resolve doubts. And discuss about your menstrual cycle as well as learn how to improve your chances of natural conception. For example, being in optimal health along with focusing on your diet by keeping your weight in a healthy range, the best fertility clinic in Hyderabad does your complete analysis and provides the best possible fertility treatments right from IVF, IUI to Insemination procedures and more.
At the leading fertility clinic in Hyderabad, the fertility checkup usually includes an AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone) blood test. This is a good indicator of ovarian reserve and giving insight into the remaining quality of eggs and the approx fertile years left. The fertility health checkup at the Motherhood best fertility center in Hyderabad also includes a semen analysis to measure the quality and quantity of the sperms followed by a consultation with our top infertility specialists in Hyderabad to further discuss your test results.
It is also a great opportunity to chat about fertility myths and get a clear idea from the infertility specialists in Hyderabad. For example, like a misconception about the day of ovulation, the particular day egg releases is the only day to have intercourse, but it is untrue. If you are overwhelmed with infertility myths and facts, it is definitely great to speak to the infertility specialists to go forward by undergoing a few simple fertility tests.
Starting a family or welcoming a baby is always an exciting feeling, but if it is taking longer than you expected and you are not sure where to start, you may just need the right advice to guide you along the way to achieve your parenthood dreams.
Here we will try to enlist varied treatments for the childless couples that are most commonly used in the treatment of infertility.
1. IUI-Intrauterine Insemination—the artificial insemination falls in the first line of treatment for patients. Patients are categorized into various groups such as patients with a mild male factor and with low semen count of around 10 to 15 M/ml or patients with factors like unexplained infertility about 10%, or else a TMF of 1-5 M/ml or patients with coital dysfunction.
At the best infertility centers in Hyderabad, where the semen preparation is done on the day of intrauterine insemination and later the sperms are injected into the uterine cavity through a specialized catheter. The success rates of one IUI cycle is around 15%. This ART technique is pretty simple and could be done without any aid of drugs for ovulation.
2. IVF-In-Vitro Fertilization—the IVF technique is becoming very popular among the general people. It is a very simple, safe, and effective and cost-effective technique. In this procedure, the best fertility centers in Hyderabad are carried out by simulation done by injecting gonadotropin daily for at least 10 to 12 days. On the day of ovum pick up, the oocytes are collected with the help of anesthesia from the female partners by the top infertility specialists in Hyderabad, and then the semen sample is produced in the lab by the samples collected from the male partner. The whole fertilization is completed outside the lab where thousands of active sperms are placed together with the oocytes of a female partner for successful fertilization. Then the cultured embryos and the best growing ones will be used for the transfer in the uterus for a successful conception. This is the common method followed by the best IVF Center in Hyderabad.
3. ICSI-Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection—this ART technique is commonly known as conventional IVF. Procuring gametes and sperms is the same as the procedure carried out in IVF. But there instead of mixing oocytes and sperms in the lab of a well-equipped fertility clinic in Hyderabad and a single sperm is then directly injected into a mature oocyte. This ART procedure is normally practiced in males who observed with abnormal semen parameters such as less motility and count or in case of obstructive azoospermia as well. In such patients, the fertility clinic in Hyderabad uses various retrieval techniques like LH, FSH, PRL, Testosterone, TSH retrieval techniques like LH, FSH, PRL, Testosterone, TSH to retrieve sperms.
4. Embryo transfer— After ICSI/IVF, embryo transfer will be performed if egg and sperm fuse with each other which results in the formation of the nucleus and this confirms successful fertilization.
5. Laser-Assisted Hatching
7. PGT-Preimplantation genetic testing
These are some major ART techniques used by the best fertility centers in Hyderabad in the day to day practice. Blessing of parenthood could now be opted by several infertile couples and miracles are possible with the new and advanced emerging technologies which are changing the face of the fertility field every day.